Friday Fives: April 14, 2017
The Easter bunny is making his annual visit this weekend, which means that candy and other delicious treats are sure to make an appearance as well. Celebrating holidays while maintaining a diet can be hard for anyone; adding pastel colored, sugary treats and chocolate bunnies to the mix makes it all the more difficult. Thanks to our favorite health and fitness bloggers, we have put together five ways to celebrate Easter without the guilt:
- If you are looking for an alternative take on the traditional Easter egg hunt, check out these egg-cellent Easter themed workouts from Bootcamp Ideas.
- Chocolate Covered Katie put together eight healthy dessert recipes that will satisfy any sweet tooth without having to sacrifice taste or quality.
- If Easter brunch is on your family's itinerary, Love & Lemons shared a list of healthy brunch recipes that includes snacks, main dishes and even drinks that your whole family will be sure to enjoy.
- And if Easter temptations are a challenge to ignore, East Coast Fitness compiled six ways to stay healthy at Easter.
- But just in case you indulge a little too much on Easter, Popsugar shared how many jumping jacks it takes to work off Easter candy.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.