Friday Fives April 13th, 2018
Looking for a quick weeknight meal? Want to update your workout routine? Look no further! We've compiled a few of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Half Baked Harvest shared a recipe for cauliflower shawarma wraps with green tahini and feta for a modern, meatless take on a classic Greek dish.
- Looking for a new lower body workout? Fit Bottomed Girls compiled the best dumbbell exercises for your legs.
- This roasted broccoli and kimchi spicy soba noodle salad from The Full Helping is full of flavor and can be ready in about 30 minutes.
- Run to the Finish shared nine powerful benefits of running alone.
- Still waiting for spring to arrive in your area? Keep warm while you wait out the rest of winter with this white bean soup with pesto herb dumplings from 101 Cookbooks.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.