Healthy Recipe: Edamame Salad
Looking for a great source of protein and fiber? Try this quick and easy edamame salad. Every time I make this salad it is a huge hit and gone within minutes. Also, it is perfectly fine to prepare this dish the night before, as the flavors meld beautifully overnight.
Nutrition per serving:
Calories 125Fat 6.6 gCarbs 10 gFiber 4.2 gSugars 2.1 gProtein 6.9 g
- 1-1/2 cups cooked shelled edamame beans
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1/3 cup, green onion, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the edamame, carrots, green onions, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Whisk the rice vinegar, lemon juice, oil, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Toss all ingredients gently together, and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and place in fridge to chill until serving time.