Tasty Recipe: Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Protein Cookies
Looking for a fun treat that's both tasty and nutritious? Try my Bowflex Body Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Protein Cookie Recipe! I love finding ways to get my kids involved in everything I do, and baking is no exception. My little ones love helping in the kitchen, measuring, mixing, pouring, you name it. They know that the hard work we put into cooking makes the final product that much more enjoyable.
Not only did my kids love the Bowflex Body cookies, but I also took them to my workout to give to my friends and clients! Packed with tons of important protein, these cookies serve as both a satisfying snack as well as a post-exercise muscle builder.
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Protein Cookies
Servings: Makes approx. 32 cookies (16 servings)
Serving size: 2 cookies
- 3 cups blended oatmeal
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups organic semi sweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate)
- 1 cup Bowflex Vanilla Protein Powder
- Blend Oatmeal in food processor
- In mixer blend together vanilla, egg, brown sugar. Melt coconut oil- let cool before adding to mixture. Mix until combined.
- Stir in oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and Bowflex Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Put dough in refrigerator to harden
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Scoop dough with ice-cream scooper (may have to use your hands to roll into balls)
- Bake on greased cookie sheet for 10-12 min
- Let cool!
- Share, Eat and Enjoy!
Here's a video of me having fun making these with my kids!
Have you had a chance to make your cookies yet? Let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below.