Chicken Veggie Meatballs Recipe
Can't get your kiddos to eat vegetables? Here's one solution: chicken veggie meatballs. They'll never know they're eating vitamin packed zucchini and carrots. These freeze and travel well so I make up a big batch to have on hand for dinners or brown-bag lunches. Serve over a bed of pasta or zucchini noodles, if you're watching calories, and top with a spoonful of marinara rich (more veggies!).
Chicken Veggie Meatballs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Servings: 18-20 meatballs
Serving size: 4 meatballs
Nutrition per serving:
Calories 120Fat 2 gCarbs 2 gFiber 2 gProtein 24 g
- 1 lb ground chicken breast or turkey breast
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Form small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Cook for 25 minutes.