Refreshing Summer Sipper: Mint Lemonade
Here is another Refreshing Summer Sipper that you can mix into your summer refreshment rotation along with last week’s Watermelon Sparkler. Like I mentioned in that recipe though, water should still be your main source of fluid. These healthier refreshments should still be sipped on occasion as a treat.
Nutrition per serving (based on 4 servings, each serving with 1/2 tbsp of honey):
Calories 71Fat 0 gSodium 4 mgSugars 9 gProtein 1 g
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- Fresh mint leaves
- 6–8 cups water
- Agave syrup or honey, to taste
- Place all ingredients, except sweetener, in blender and blend until frothy.
- Add agave syrup or honey to desired sweetness.
- Pour over ice with slices of lemon.