Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
I’m the first one to admit guilt for loving everything pumpkin. Come October (or maybe even mid-September!), I’ve got pumpkin on my mind. From hot frothy pumpkinny lattes to pumpkin bread and pumpkin-pie smoothies, these Fall-time treats can still be healthy and delicious. Save money AND calories with this deliciously indulgent, yet lower-calorie version of the one and only Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Slimmed-Down Pumpkin Spice Latte
Serving size: 2 cups
Nutrition per serving:
Calories 105-190Fat 3.5 gCarbs 20-38 gFiber 1 gProtein 2.5 g
- 1 cup (8-10oz) hot coffee
- 1-2 tbsp. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup hot milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup or agave syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- Combine all ingredients except hot milk with hot coffee and stir thoroughly.
- Pour in hot milk.
- Adjust spices and sweetener to your taste preference.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Tip: Start with a pumpkin spice coffee for extra pumpkin flavor.