Friday Fives September 29th, 2017
Looking for a filling vegan recipe? Need to find a coffee alternative? Check out some of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- This recipe for vegan Thai green curry from Deliciously Ella is ideal for those cold nights when you are craving something warm and hearty for dinner.
- Fit Bottomed Girls shared a bodyweight workout that’s easy to do when traveling.
- Ever tried a new diet that ended up not being a good fit? Lift Like a Girl shared why that happens and how to find the right diet plan for you.
- Breaking Muscle shared how menopause affects your hormones and fat gain as well as solutions to help you manage these changes.
- Looking to switch up your usual morning coffee? The First Mess shared a recipe for a white chocolate mocha with herbal coffee that’s a healthier alternative to a traditional mocha.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.