Friday Fives September 22nd, 2017
Today marks the official beginning of fall! As the weather cools down and the seasons change, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite fall recipes and workouts for you to try this week:
- This fall-inspired salad from Healthy Happy Life is easy to throw together for weekday lunches.
- Is rain keeping you from your workout? Popsugar shared a 40-minute indoor treadmill workout that will help you increase speed and endurance.
- Comfort foods like pasta are perfect for cool fall days. Always wanted to try making homemade pasta? 101 Cookbooks compiled helpful videos to teach you how to make pasta from scratch.
- Greatist shared a 13-minute HIIT leg workout that’s the perfect excuse to get outside and enjoy the crisp fall air.
- Looking for a tasty fall treat? PaleOMG created an applesauce spice bread that’s made with cassava flour.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.