Friday Fives: October 28th, 2016—Halloween Edition
Need a Halloween recipe? Looking for a holiday themed workout? Want to know which Halloween candy won’t break your diet? Check out our favorite Halloween posts from health and fitness bloggers:
- These easy to make vegan pumpkin ghost donut holes from Healthy Happy Life are the perfect treat to celebrate the season.
- Tone It Up shared this boo-tiful bod Halloween workout.
- Worried about passing out sugary treats this Halloween? Fit Bottomed Girls shared a list of the best and worst Halloween candy.
- Get into the Halloween spirit with this pumpkin workout from PopSugar.
- These no-bake Halloween raw chocolate matcha cupcakes from Sweet Potato Soul are ready in less than 30 minutes.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.