Friday Fives October 13th, 2017
If you are looking for a seasonal treat or a lower body workout, look no further! Some of our favorite health and fitness bloggers are sharing what they are loving this week:
- These coconut cacao tahini snack bites prepared by Minimalist Baker only require one bowl and are ready in 10 minutes!
- Tony Gentilcore shared four common mistakes that people make when deadlifting.
- If you are looking for a seasonal vegan dessert, this pumpkin spice carrot cake with cream cheese frosting from The Full Helping is a perfect fall treat.
- Want to increase your lower body strength? Try out these pistol squat progressions from Breaking Muscle to help you develop a strong foundation.
- Food Heaven Made Easy compiled advice on how to eat healthy when you’re busy.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.