Friday Fives: November 20th
Want a workout you can do without going to the gym? Looking for healthy ways mix up your Thanksgiving dinner? Need help staying motivated? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Need a break from the gym? Burn some calories with Mind Body Green’s Killer 11-Minute Dance Cardio Workout.
- Mix up your Thanksgiving dinner with these healthy sausage, apple and sage stuffing muffins from Nicole at Prevention RD.
- How much protein do you really need? Dr. Cassandra Forsythe breaks down the answer with Girls Gone Strong’s guide to protein.
- Get over your procrastination slump with Greatist’s 15 motivation tricks that actually work.
- Not a fan of running? Don’t worry. Skinny Mom has six workouts that burn more calories than running.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.