Friday Fives: November 14th
Ready to mix up your planned meals? Need a little motivation to get out and walk? Want to inspire the family to get moving too?
Browse our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers across the web:
- Try one of these simple slow cooker recipes from Food & Fitness 4 Real for dinner tonight.
- Mark’s Daily Apple shares another reason to get out and walk despite the winter weather!
- This bowtie pasta with sausage, white beans and kale dish from The Lean Green Bean looks like the perfect lunch.
- Mind Body Green shares the dos and don’ts of eating for energy.
- Inspire the kiddos to get moving! Run to the Finish lists four tips to get started – and make it fun.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.