Friday Fives: March 20th - Spring Edition
Already thinking about garden-fresh recipes? Caught in the middle of March Madness? Today is the first official day of spring, so we have put together a list of our favorite seasonal posts from health and fitness bloggers across the web:
- Get back to basics this spring season with The Fitnessista’s barbell workout routine.
- This zucchini and grape tomato dish from Skinny Taste combines all the best flavors from the garden.
- Turn March Madness into a cardio-intensive workout with Vitamin G’s March Madness workout game.
- The Fit Bottomed Girls explain why even the most dedicated athletes can benefit from yoga.
- Start spring off right with these favorite green smoothie recipes from Nutrition Nut on the Run.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.