Friday Fives July 28, 2017
A recent study found that a pro-vegetarian diet can cut your chances of becoming obese in half. If you’ve thought about making the change or are simply trying to incorporate more vegetables into your diet, we’ve compiled five of our favorite vegetarian recipes from health and fitness bloggers for you to try:
- This pesto zucchini lasagna from Naturally Ella is the perfect way to add a summer twist to a classic dish.
- Minimalist Baker shared a recipe for a one-pot vegan barbacoa imitation that that will make you think you are eating the real thing.
- When you are looking for something quick to make for dinner, this weeknight ponzu pasta from 101 Cookbooks is easy, fast and full of healthy ingredients that won’t weigh you down.
- Running on Real Food put together a recipe for a vegetarian and grain-free coconut cauliflower rice buddha bowl.
- This fried halloumi lentil salad shared by The Almond Eater is a great option for a weeknight dinner or even to make ahead for lunch.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.