Friday Fives: January 8th, 2016
Tired of making New Year’s resolutions? Looking for healthier versions of your favorite foods? Want simple healthy living hacks you can actually use? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Looking for new ways to break a sweat in 2016? Blogilates is here to help with the ultimate ab workout.
- There’s nothing better than a classic breakfast with a healthy twist. Try these six french toast recipes from PopSugar that are so healthy, you’ll want to eat them every day.
- Need small changes that will help you live a healthier life? Check out Greatist’s 67 science-backed ways to lose weight.
- Ditch New Year’s resolutions this year and try Nerd Fitness’ take on making healthy changes permanent.
- Satisfy your pasta craving with a healthier alternative. Our favorite? This roasted spaghetti squash recipe from Naturally Ella.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.