Friday Fives: February 26th, 2016
Want a cardio workout that doesn’t involve running? Looking for ways to cut back your sugar intake? Need help determining whether fitness tips are fact or fiction? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Not a fan of running? Stay inside and try PopSugar’s ultimate cardio workout.
- Get schooled in fitness with four myths you should stop believing from Hello Healthy.
- Looking for ways to improve your diet? Check out Buzzfeed’s guide to everything you should know before cutting down on sugar.
- Breakout of your comfort zone and try one of Fit Bottomed Girls’ eight types of yoga.
- Cold weather got you feeling down? Warm yourself up with The Almond Eater’s healthy mocha Nutella hot chocolate recipe.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.