Friday Fives August 4, 2017
August is National Family Fun Month. If you’re looking to spend some extra time with your family creating memories before the kids head back to school, check out these fun ideas from bloggers:
- Get the kids outside to burn off some energy. Lynne Kenney shared 33 fun ways to get your kids moving and learning.
- These 25 kid-friendly food recipes from The Lean Green Bean are healthy and delicious.
- The Spruce compiled 100 fun ideas for kids and parents to do this summer.
- Spend an afternoon at the park and bring along a picnic for the family to enjoy. Mighty Moms put together 18 easy picnic ideas that your kids will love.
- The CheatSheet shared three 20-minute workout ideas that you can do while your kids play at the park or in the backyard.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.