Friday Fives: August 12th, 2016
Need quick, healthy meal ideas? Looking for kettlebell workouts? Want new music to take your workout to the next level? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week.
- Not getting the results you want from your fitness regime? Born Fitness teaches you how to add workout finishers to increase the effectiveness of your workouts.
- Do yourself a favor and check out these 21 healthy freezer meals from Greatist for people who have zero time during the week.
- Breaking Muscle shows you nine workouts you can do anywhere with only a kettlebell.
- Keep yourself motivated to go the extra mile during your workout with this workout music playlist from Nutrition Stripped.
- Don’t think it’s possible to enjoy a chocolate snack while also eating a serving of vegetables? Lexi’s Clean Kitchen shows you how with this double chocolate zucchini bread recipe.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.