Friday Fives: April 29th, 2016
Want to boost your metabolism? Looking for healthy breakfast ideas? Need helping getting stronger abs? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Kickstart your weight loss with Hello Healthy’s six non-gimmicky ways to boost your metabolism.
- Take your brunch to the next level with this paleo chocolate chip banana pancake casserole recipe from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
- Prevent post workout back pain and tension with these five best lower back stretches from Fit Bottomed Girls.
- Need an easy, healthy meal idea? Try this stuffed peppers recipe from Keep it Up David.
- Want stronger abs? Pick up your dumbbells and check out PopSugar’s 15 moves for insanely cut abs.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.