Friday Fives: April 22nd, 2016
Need a refreshing drink to cool off this spring? Looking for ways to strengthen your core? Want an easy, healthy recipe? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Strengthen your core with these three simple ab exercises from Buzzfeed.
- Looking for healthy recipes to make this spring? The Almond Eater’s Greek wedge salad with tzatziki dressing recipe has us drooling.
- Check out the one exercise blogger Tony Gentilcore says you should be doing – the one-arm landmine reverse lunge.
- Beat the heat with a healthy, refreshing drink. Try this creamy pineapple cucumber smoothie recipe from Minimalist Baker.
- Still not convinced walking is a great workout? Read Hello Healthy’s take on the 10 amazing benefits of walking.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.