8 Signs You May Have A “Bowflex Mom”
Today is a day for us to celebrate some of the most important people in our lives - our mothers.
And while each of our moms has their unique and special personalities, if your mom does any of the below, well, you may have a “Bowflex Mom.”
- She refuses to serve you anything but steak and eggs for breakfast.
- Her hugs leave you sore for the next three days.
- She’ll sometimes cancel lunch with you to “hang out with Max.”
- She tells you to gain more weight…in muscle.
- Your birthday presents often consist of protein shakes and healthy foods.
- She challenges you to an arm wrestling match when she drinks too much wine.
- When she wants to go on a walk with you, she means walking on her TreadClimber.
- All of your family pictures have corresponding “before and after” shots.
So whether you have a “Bowflex Mom” or not, remember to tell your mom just how special she is today. She deserves it.
Happy Mother’s Day from Bowflex!